Wolvey Village Website
Wolvey Baptist Chapel
The original Baptist Chapel was built in 1789 and enlarged over the years to
include a schoolroom, vestry and lobby.
Old School Rooms were refurbished in 2011 which included a new kitchen. New
stairs to the first floor now conform to current building regulations and a
stair lift was installed to provide disabled access to first floor School
Room which is now available for functions and meetings.
Where to find us in Wolvey:
Here to view or download Wolvey Map (PDF)
Note: To download PDF click to view,
print directly from the PDF.
Email the Chapel:
The Chapel's history:
Click here for Details
The Chapel today:
Parish Council All Rights Reserved
Page Last Updated on
30 September, 2018
Site Designed by Pete Hopkins