To accept Apologies for
2. To accept the Minutes of the Annual Parish
Meeting held on 18 April 2017.
3. To receive a report by Warwickshire Police.
4. To receive a
presentation by Kate Morrison (Director of Volunteering) and Carol
Kavanagh from Warwickshire CAVA.
5. To receive a presentation from Sue Tulip of
6. To receive a report of Warwickshire County
Council related matters from County Councillor Adrian Warwick.
7. To receive a report of Rugby Borough
Council related matters from Borough Councillor Chris Pacey-Day.
8. Neighbourhood Plan - to receive a
presentation by Members of the Neighbourhood Plan Advisory Committee.
9. To receive the Annual Report of the
Chairman of Wolvey Parish Council.
10. To receive the Annual Financial Report of
Wolvey Parish Council.
11. To receive reports from Village Groups.
12. Other Matters raised by Electors of the
There will be displays and
information available about.
Wolvey Parish Council & Wolvey Environment
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be served after the