Wolvey Parish Council
Agenda Meeting of
Monday 15th April
The Annual meeting of Wolvey Parish Council
will be held at
Wolvey Baptist Chapel
on Monday 15th May 2019 at 7.30 pm to consider the business set
out in the Agenda below.
Clerk to the Parish Council
1. ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN'S FOR 2019/20
CHAIRMAN TO SIGN DECLARATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICE
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
4. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND
To receive any declarations of interest and approve the grant of
dispensations in respect of any item to be discussed at the meeting.
following interests are declared regularly by councillors:
Hawkins – any matter relating to Wolvey Playing Fields Trust.
Councillor Adrian Warwick – Member of Warwickshire County Council and any
matter relating to Wolvey Baptist Chapel.
5.ELECTION OF VICE CHAIRMAN FOR
confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 18 March 2019
7. PARISHIONERS’ TIME
Members of the
public are invited to raise issues and ask questions.
8. WARWICKSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL AND RUGBY BOROUGH COUNCIL UPDATE
WOLVEY ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITTEE
11. ANNUAL REVIEW OF STANDING ORDERS AND FINANCIAL REFGULATIONS
12. SCHEDULE OF MEETINGS FLOR 2019/20
13. CLERK’S REPORT
15. FINANCIAL MATTERS
16. CO-OPTION POLICY
17. THE SQUARE WOLVEY
18. THE AXE & COMPASS ISLAND
19. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN ADVISORY COMMITTEE (NPAC) - UPDATE
RENEWAL PROGRAMME UPDATE
21. ITEMS FOR NEXT MEETING
22. DATE OF NEXT MEETING