To accept Apologies for
2. To accept the Minutes of the Annual Parish
Meeting held on 27 April 2016.
3. Presentation of the Supported Village Kit
(Property Marking Box) by Warwickshire Police.
4. To receive a report from County Councillor
5. To receive a report of Rugby Borough
Council related matters from Borough Councillor Chris Pacey-Day.
6. Neighbourhood Plan - to receive a
presentation by Members of the Neighbourhood Plan Advisory Committee.
7. To receive the Annual Report of the
Chairman of Wolvey Parish Council.
8. To receive the Annual Financial Report of
Wolvey Parish Council.
9. To receive reports from Village Groups.
10. Other Matters raised by Electors of the
There will be displays and
information available about Wolvey Parish Council & Wolvey Environment